In this route from Galicia Tours will show the charming village of La Coruna.
Galicia Tours: La Coruna
- The oldest working Roman lighthouse in the world. The surrounds of the main emblem of the city is also considered an open air museum, where various artists have designed parts and sculptures related to the origins of the city and its Roman ancestors, Phoenicians and Celts. People with better physical conditios may enjoy the paths along the cliffs in this area.
- In the other side of the bay we will do a short stop to contemplate the view of the north side of the city, discovering the panoramic lift (150 meters high), a monument to the most typical dish of Galicia and the Millenium, a monolith made of glass that represents our culture in the new XXI Century.
- Old military fortress, now converted into the main park of the city, where you still can find the barracks and old pieces of artillery. The park also has the only covered lookout of Spain which allows a 360 degree view of the stuaries that surround the city . Here we will also find interactive elements with audiovisual contents and touch screens on the culture of Galicia and the region (Free Entrance). The area has got trails and roads that require light physical activity.
Duration: 2-3 hours
Rate*: from 40€ per person (21% tax included)
*Note: It depends on the number of people and holiday season
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel or where you are staying.
- Official Guides
- NO LUNCH at traditional restaurant
- All our tours are subject to availability of our Official Guides.
- We speak English, French and German.
- Level Active Tourism: scale level of activity in No. 1 ( visits include light walks and trails routes).
Ask without commitment about your choice