In this route from Galicia Tours will show Santiago de Compostela, chaired by its majestic cathedral, end of the road for pilgrims.
Galicia Tours itinerary: Santiago de Compostela
- The cathedral of Santiago de Compostela in itself is worth a visit from any geographic location. But to this we might add, a historic zone World Heritage Site, a city that looks to modernity as a reference for Galician college cultural effervescence. The city is also one of the most important Christian pilgrimage with Rome and Jerusalem. With these credentials, we are facing one of the cities with the best presentation for personal enjoyment.
Duration: 5-6 hours
Rate*: from 75€ (21% tax included)
*Note: It depends on the number of people and holiday season
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel or where you are staying.
- Official Guides
- NO LUNCH at traditional restaurant
- All our tours are subject to availability of our Official Guides.
- We speak English, French and German.
- Level Active Tourism: scale level of activity in No. 1 ( visits include light walks and trails routes).
Ask without commitment about your choice